Backup your Journi to different cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- On your profile, go to the settings
- Click on "Backup"
- Log into your Cloud Service account
The Backup only works for Journi Premium Members!
On Default Dropbox & Drive are disabled, once you enable it, you can log into your Dropbox/Drive account, allow journi and then all your Journis will be automatically synced.
Attention: Please be aware that synchronization is depending on a good internet connection. It may take up to 30min or longer that first results show in your Dropbox/Drive.
This is how your synced Journis will appear on the screen. You can then enable/ disable whichever ones you want to backup. The same folders will then be in your Dropbox/Drive account, with single photo files and one combined text file per Journi.
I can't see any files in my Dropbox/Drive?
1. Please make sure you granted Journi access
2. Please check if your Dropbox/Drive has enough space left
3. Please check if you have a good internet connection
4. Please wait up to 30min for first results